ACER NITRO 5
NOTE: This website utilizes affiliate programs for monetization, which refers to when you click on links to different sites that I recommend in my posts and make a purchase, this leads to commission earned by this site.
The Acer Nitro 5 is a solid gaming laptop for casual gamers who want middle-tier performance at an entry-level cost. This laptop plastic built is somewhat bulky, but the 9th Gen Core i5 processor and Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU outshines its design. Acer’s budget PC gaming scene, the Acer Nitro 5 matches the right criteria for your portable gaming demands. suitable for budget-minded gamers, this gaming laptop surely increases your choice for a low budget laptop that can take on the more demanding PC games. It rocks an Nvidia GeForce GTX graphics card and a mid-tier 9th-generation Intel Core processor then rounds it all out with a user-controllable dual-fan cooling system, a decent 1080p screen and a keyboard comfy enough to run games for hours at a time. With its mix of low price, sufficient gaming specs and a elegant feature set, there’s no doubt that the Acer Nitro 5 is one of the best price to performance laptops available. Certainly, couple couple give and take had to be made, but none impacts this laptop’s complete performance enough to notice, specifically for the cost advantage it provides.
- Long battery life
- Decent build for the price
- cool palm rest even under sustained load as well as cool control throughout the laptop
- Slim bezels display
- Full HD IPS display
- Great performance of cpu and gpu to price ratio.
- fast processor suitable for the most demanding tasks.
- great ratings for specs as a budget laptop.
- responsive keyboard
- USB Type a and c ports, ethernet port, hdmi port, DC in port and an audio jack
- Mid-Range graphics card, capable of running modern 3D games at medium settings.
- no Thunderbolt 3
- no card reader
- dim display
- colour inaccurate
- disappointing speakers